Gorgeous Wedding Bands Greece, NY Residents Will Cherish
What Is a Wedding Band?
Traditionally, a wedding band is a uniform plain gold circle band style ring that is exchanged by the couple during the wedding ceremony. An old tradition was to gift the bride an “anniversary band” (band-style ring with diamonds) for a milestone anniversary. Ex. 10, 25, 30 years, etc. This was mostly due to the fact that diamond bands were financially unobtainable to young couples when first getting married.
Over the years traditions have changed and a wedding band can be any kind of ring you want! Many brides opt to go for a diamond band as their wedding band instead of waiting. Some brides even go for two bands! One on each side of their engagement ring for a balanced look or two different bands for a stacked look. To learn more, visit us today! We offer wedding bands Greece, NY residents choose to create special memories.
Typically given after a period of dating but before you are ready for an engagement ring.
Can be worn on any finger.
When you know, you know!
Worn on the left ring finger by itself until the wedding.
Exchanged at the wedding ceremony.
Goes behind the engagement ring, closest to the heart.
For a big milestone anniversary: 10, 25, or 50 years.
Can be worn with your wedding rings or on your right-hand ring finger.
When to Buy
4-6 Months Before Wedding
Most bands are made to order, this allows time for customization, personalization, and sizing adjustments.
How Much to Spend
Most Couples Spend $1500-$3000 for both rings
We have options for all budgets.
Free inside ring engraving
Wedding date, couples initials, or secret message
Bonus: Engraving is identifying if ever lost
A wedding band is meant to be worn every day for many many years. It is important we find a suitable ring to fit your lifestyle and profession. Rings with gemstones/diamonds will require more maintenance as they can come loose or even fall out and are not recommended for super active lifestyles or professions like nurses and hairdressers that work with their hands or wear gloves. If you desire accent stones in your band, we may suggest a durable channel setting where the stones are set down in a recessed channel and covered on both sides with a strip of metal. If you work with your hands consider tungsten as a more durable and scratch-resistant option.
- Try on a lot of styles, even ones you don’t think you will like. What you like in a picture or on someone else may look completely different on your hand size/skin tone
- Big hand? Opt for a wider width
- Small hand? Opt for a thinner band to fit your proportions
- Don’t cheap out. This ring should be considered an investment if you want it to last. The old adage- “you get what you pay for” is true! Better quality products will cost more upfront, but are built to last and will require less repairs and maintenance in the long run.
- When in doubt, go for a classic style that is timeless
One size does not fit all. We stock traditional ladies’ styles in 6.5-7 and men’s in 10-11. Most gold styles can be re-sized in house up or down 1 full size. Beyond that, we will special order the ring in your size.
- Finger Size 10-13
- Width 6mm-8mm
- Finger Size 8-9
- Width 4mm-5mm
- Finger Size 4-7
- Width 2-3mm
- Have you ever worn a ring before? If not, opt for a lighter metal and a thinner width/profile. This will feel more comfortable to you
- Opt for comfort fit when available. Comfort fit means that the inside of the ring is rounded instead of flat. It is a more comfortable fit and worth the investment.
- The black color of zirconium is a big commitment. Who knows if you will still like it in ten years. Opt for tungsten or titanium which are a dark grey color-a nice compromise between dark black and bright shine of white or yellow gold
- Choose a satin or hammered finish to hide scratches if you work with your hands. Or wear a silicone band to work and keep your wedding band pristine for wear on special occasions and weekends.
- You may opt to wear your wedding band alone some days, to run errands or to travel. If so, opt for a straight band that looks good on its own.
- It’s ok to mix and match! Your wedding band does not have to be the same color metal/stones as your engagement ring.
- It’s ok to stack! A second wedding band makes a great gift for an anniversary or push present. See what the band looks like stacked.
- We offer curved bands that will match the contours of your engagement ring for a nice flush fit
- Consider going 1/4 size up for your wedding band, as wearing two rings together will fit tighter
- If your engagement ring and wedding bands are both white gold, plan to get your engagement ring rhodium plated (dipped) before the wedding so it will match your new wedding band.
Swag Bag $250 Value
- Pair of “Does this ring make me look married?” Koozies ($20 Value)
- Jewelry Cleaning & Care Kit ($20 Value)
- Wedding Day Emergency Kit ($50 Value)
- “You & Me” Ring dish ($10 Value)
- Free Inside Ring Engraving ($150 Value)
Appointments are strongly encouraged and preferred so that you can sit down with our owner and designer, Brittany.
If you are looking for something specific include it in your appointment notes or send a pic via text/email.
Brittany Jones Lonthair, GIA Diamonds Graduate
Browse Wedding Bands