Contest Completed- Stay Tuned For Our Next Contest….Coming Soon!
How to enter:
- Like our Facebook page
- Post a story about how you met your significant other to the JF Jones Jewelers FaceBook Page
- Use Hashtag #JFJonesHowDidYouMeetContest
How to win:
The story with the most likes wins!
One winner will be selected each Wednesday. Four total winners. You can only win once.
Winners will be posted to our Facebook & Instagram page each Wednesday
Sterling Silver Black & White CZ Dancing Earrings
Sterling Silver Glimmer Wide Hoops
Sterling Silver Gold Plated 24” CZ Necklace
Sterling Silver Glimmer Twisted Hoops
- You must “like” the JF Jones Jewelers Facebook page
- Only posts with the hashtag (#JFJonesHowDidYouMeetContest ) will be eligible.
- One entry per couple
- Contestants may add photos/text/stories about the picture(s).
- Photos must be the original pixel size (unless cropped). Do not scale and do not change the resolution.
- If the picture is the work of a professiona, contestant must have said entity’s legal permission to use it.
- The picture must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- For all posts, stories and/or pictures submitted, contestants grant JF Jones Jewelers unlimited, non-exclusive use of pictures and names for activities in all media, online and print, in relation to contest and all promotional activities for and under the auspices of JF Jones Jewelers, without remuneration being due.
- Contestants represent and warrant that submissions of the pictures do not breach any law, and further that no third party holds any claims and any objections regarding the rights granted to JF Jones Jewelers.
- This contest is open to all individuals in a relationship who have reached the age of 18 on or before 1/18/19 and are able to come into our store to claim their prize.
- The conditions set out in these Entry Rules are binding, and JF Jones Jewelers reserves the right to exclude any entry at its own discretion.
- Rules are subject to change